We’re committed to quality here at Abbott Lyon, and that's why all of our products come with full warranty cover to give you peace of mind on your purchase.
What does your warranty cover?
- The warranty applies to all items purchased directly from Abbott Lyon and covers any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the warranty period.
The warranty does not cover;
- General wear and tear, improper handling or lack of care
- Watch battery depletion or damage to watch battery by incorrect usage or accidents
- Scratches, broken glass or chips
- Damages caused by repairs, or adjustments carried out by a third party
- Lost or stolen goods or parts
The Warranty Period
- The Warranty Period for Abbott Lyon Watches and Jewellery is two (2) years from the date of purchase and one (1) year for Handbags & Accessories.
- Within the warranty period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, Abbott Lyon will provide a like for like replacement, at no charge- If your model is not available, an alternative of equal value or similar style will be provided.
- Any replacement item will be covered under a new warranty period from the date of issue.
How to make a warranty claim
Please contact Abbott Lyon in the first instance to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.
Please note, the warranty period is void if a valid proof of purchase is not provided.
For any purchase not made directly from Abbott Lyon, the retailer should be contacted in the first instance.